NVSIP for Laptop/PC: Hello readers, do you find any difficulty in monitoring your video camera which is placed somewhere in your home or office. It’s time to know about the NVSIP app which is used to control surveillance and camera. NVSIP is a straightforward Android app which makes you connect your surveillance and IP camera from your Android app.
It can turn your cameras and set up various devices and access all the location surveillance easily. This application is available on Android and iOS mobiles in their Play Store. Users cannot download NVSIP for Laptop, PC unless you use Android Emulator for Windows 8/8.1/10/7/XP/Vista & Mac.
NVSIP is available for free, and it is used to see the videos of your camera from anywhere and anytime. All you need to have is an internet connection. It also saves and records the video to your device. You can have over 500 thousand downloads, and it has a unique feature to activate and deactivate sound.
Some of the Features of NVSIP for Laptop, Computer
- You can stream the videos live whenever required.
- You can access multiple videos from various places.
- You can set the alarm in case of emergency.
- You can save hundreds of videos.
- You have an option to playback to see all video clips.
How to Download & install NVSIP for Laptops on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista?
Most of the applications are only with Android and iOS Mobile Phones. But with today’s tech growth we can download any application with the help of Android Emulator. So, now follow the few step mentioned below.
- Among various emulators, you can choose Bluestacks which is best android emulator nowadays.
- Download Bluestacks and complete the installation by following few steps.
- Run Bluestacks and once the process is completed open Bluestacks.
- Sign-in Play Store to download the Apps in Bluestacks.
- Now you are ready to download NVSIP application as you need to search for this app in the search bar.
- Select NVSIP and Click on it to download and install.
- You can see a NVSIP app icon on Bluestacks after downloading.
- Now you can use NVSIP icon and fix it to your camera.
Hopefully, this article helps you about how to install NVSIP Application for PC/Laptop users and some of its features. If you have any IP camera at your home or office, you can try this application. Thank You.