Mitra App on PC: First of all, thank you for visiting our website in search of downloading Mitra app on your PC. As you are looking to download Mitra app on your PC, you will easily complete the process with some simple steps here. Before that, let’s know overview of this app below.
Mitra is an android app, you can install it on your Windows OS using on this exclusive method. If you want to come know about the app, it is the free platform, where anyone can easily earn the money for every transaction of money transfer, every mobile tariff recharge, every DTH recharge through this Mitra app.
So this is the zero investment app to earn money for simple work through this airtel mitra app.
Let’s Find the Features of Mitra App on PC?
Let’s read the features of Mitra app on your PC.
- 1. Live balance and a notification when the balance falls below the minimum amount
- 2. View tariff plans of full talk time, top ups, daily packs, SMS, internet packs and roaming packs of not just 1 state but all states in India
- 3. Live updates of last 20 transactions on LAPU (retailer to customer)
- 4. Search functionality for searching up to 72 hours of LAPU transactions
- 5. Raise wrong recharge reversal request and get it reversed within 15 mins of request
- 6. LAPU purchased from FSE up to 72 hours
- 7. Keep track of all the commissions received from LAPU at real time and the monthly backend commissions
- 8. Find status of a customer activation initiated by the retailer
- 9. Reset LAPU MPIN through the app
- 10. Send queries/ complaints on FSE service levels at the touch of a button
Hope you guy’s came to an overview of this app. So let’s go for the process of installation below.
How to Can I Download Airtel Mitra App on PC?
Here, you will know one can how to download Airtel Mitra app on PC, Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit & 64-bit laptop, computer, desktop devices.
Airtel Mitra app can be installed on your PC with the help of emulators only. An emulator is a tool, which help you to install any android app on your Windows OS. So you have to install emulator on your Windows when ever you want to install any android app on your PC. Let’s download the emulator then follow the guide below.
- First of all download and install Bluestacks emulator your Windows.
- Next open the installed Bluestacks emulator.
- Now add the Gmail account in Bluestacks.
- After the above step, in the Bluestacks search box type “Mitra app“, then you will see the app result.
- That’s it, this is the process to follow.
I have done my work to make you to know the process of installing Mitra app on PC. If you have any questions, just use the below comment section and send your queries.
For more Mitra app updates, daily visit at http://mobdroforpcguide.com website.
And last, if you like this page, do not forget to share it on social media.
Leave a Reply